Thursday 18 April 2019

"I Have Always Wanted To Serve"-Actress, Eniola Badmus Speaks On Her New Role As Member of Commerce & Industry Team In Ogun State

Plump actress, Eniola Badmus has spoken on her new appointment as a member of Commerce & Industry team of the Governor-elect in Ogun State, Prince Dapo Abiodun, describing the development as something she is been looking forward to.

Eniola, who couldn't hold back her joy over great supports and words of encouragement she has been getting from her teaming fans and general public since her name was announced, took to her Instagram page (@eniola_badmus), to appreciate the honour and privilege given to her to serve, and her preparedness.

"If there is anything I have always wanted in the journey of my life, it is to serve and impact value into the lives of people around me. There is no better time than this rare opportunity to serve in my state, Ogun State, as a member of committee for Commerce & Industry, under my able Governor-elect, His Excellency Prince (Dr) Dapo Abiodun MFR, along with my brother, Olamide Adedeji (@baddosneh), as we bring fresh perspective and creativity as it is inherent in our trade as entertainers. Looking forward to this exprienexp already," the message reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive