Sunday 8 May 2016

Find Out Why Top Comedian, Laf'up Tore Up His C.V To Pursue Comedy.

There is no doubt in the fact that one of the fast rising comedians in the country Segun Ogundipe aka Laf'up has made a niche for himself in the industry.
The multi-talented comedian and a graduate of Theatre Arts from the prestigious University of Ibadan (U.I) started his career in the city of Ibadan, the capital of Oyo State some few years back and since then his profile has been on the rise.

 He has been host of Maltina Dance All TV Show and many top shows in the country. Laf'up, while speaking recently on his career and life with Jane Kolade of the Nation, opens up on why he tore up his C. V to pursue a career in comedy.

"After a spell with Terra Kulture , I wanted to go into advertising since I didn't do badly in all assignments he gave us. As I waited to see him, I got talking with a guy and he told me he was paid sixty thousand naira a month, when I easily made 40k a show each weekend. To my Ijebu sense, It just made sense to continue with comedy, so I tore up my C.V and I never looked back".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive